Joined: 06 Apr 2003 Posts: 1490 Location: retired from came score
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:58 am Post subject:
Prince of persiaWarrior within: Unlockable: Hockey Stick
After you obtain the Scorpion sword find your way back to the central room. Turn the turnstile so that the lever is facing the doorway with the save point fountain. Stand facing the opposite doorway and walk up a bit and to the right. You will find a ledge that is one step lower than the area around you. Walk down and grab on to it. Jump to the opposite ledge and jump back and forth to slowly make your way down. Once you reach the bottom drop down to the ledge below it. Wall run to the next wall and get ready to jump off and back and forth to make your way up. Wall run again and when you reach the end wall jump to slow your descent once more, you'll eventually grab onto a ledge. Make your way to the doorway that is next to it, but DON'T GO IN. Instead keep going on the rocks until you see the area where sand is falling. With the scorpion sword in hand break the wall. Break the rack of weapons and pick up the hockey stick.
As with all special weapons the hockey stick is unbreakable, but if you throw it you lose it for good. It has moderate damage and a relatively slow attack rate.
Submitted by Sesshoumaru-X
Unlock Teddy Bear
One of the miscellaneous secondary weapons is the teddy bear. Locate it after earning the Scorpion Sword in the clock (west) tower. There are three encounters with a giant golem enemy in the clocktower when you initially go through it; the first is before you start negotiating the vertical climbing of the tower (past); the second is atop the clock tower (past); the third is is stationary and throws exploding monsters in the clock tower's second area (past).
Look for the room where the second giant golem enemy is. You will need to be in the present (so find a time portal) and drop into the water-filled dead end past the golem's room. Break the wall and retrieve the teddy bear.
The teddy bear is almost unbreakable and does almost no damage, but has the ability to restore lost life to the Prince with each successful blow on an enemy.
Unlockable: Secret Ending
To get the secret ending simply obtain all 9 life upgrades, when you get to the room before the Empress' throne room there will be a new sword waiting for you. It is the water sword and said to be the only thing that can kill the Dahaka. For your final battle, instead of fighting the Empress you fight the Dahaka.
The Dahaka’s attacks are repetitive and predictable. When far away he will shoot his tendrils throw the ground up at you, run around in circles to avoid it making your way ever closer to him. If you get too close he'll shoot out his tendrils directly at you, roll to dodge them. As you roll slow down time and go in for some heavy combo hitting, as you get him lower in health the Empress will help you and shoot him off the arena, he will be stuck on the ledge, stock up on sand tanks (They regenerate around the arena) and slow down time or use Ravages of time to inflict maximum damage. He'll eventually get back up and jump at you, constantly roll until he calms down and remains
Submitted by Sesshoumaru-X
Unlockable: Light Sword
The light sword is the most powerful secondary weapon in the game. When in the mystic caves you come upon a door that you must unlock via switch. Directly after that door there is a drop in the floor. Drop down and break the left wall and break the rack to pick up the light sword. As with all secondary weapons it is unbreakable, but if you throw it you lose it for good. The light sword has maximum damage and maximum attack rate.
Submitted by Sesshoumaru-X
Unlockable: Rayman Fist
This is located in the Catacombs. Because the Dahaka is chasing you, consider using slow time to escape him. Get to the section where you have to pull three stones out of the wall to raise the central area. After pulling the first, go to the stairway, make a right, run on two walls and jump to the bar on the right side. Swing from the bar and follow the path and make a quick left. The fist is in a weapon rack to the left. The Rayman fist is unbreakable with a high attack rate but does little damage. If you throw it, you lose it forever.
Submitted by Sesshoumaru-X
Hint: Life Upgrade Pedestals
* Upgrade Pedestal 1: The first upgrade pedestal is right after you beat Shahdee. Walk up the stairs and you will see a tall altar. Pull it back to open a secret doorway behind it. Follow it throw avoiding the traps to obtain the first life upgrade.
* Upgrade Pedestal 2 (Past): The second upgrade pedestal is in the area where you first fight the Crow Master. Make your way up the area to the stairway. You'll see a small metal grate. At the bottom of the stores to the left there are some barrels and a switch. Hit the switch, slow down time and make your way to the grate, roll under it. Go through avoiding traps to get the second life upgrade.
* Upgrade Pedestal 3: When you reach the central hall after obtaining the serpent sword turn the turnstile lever so that it faces the doorway with the save point fountain. Facing the opposite doorway walk foreword and to the right, you'll see a ledge. Drop down and wall jump back and forth to make your way slowly down. Once you get down, drop down to the ledge below and wall run and jump off at the end and jump side to side to make your way up. Wall run again and at the end wall jump from side to side to make your way down to a ledge. Make your way to the doorway go through and avoid the traps for the third upgrade pedestal.
* Upgrade Pedestal 4:When in the Mechanical tower you will eventually reach a Thrall who is throwing spike beasts. Get him to blow up the left wall (Your left when facing the Thrall) Walk throw and avoid traps to get the fourth upgrade pedestal
* Upgrade Pedestal 5: When you get to the Garden in which you see the whole breathtaking scene make your way up to where you fight Silhouettes and Keepers. Walk to the left to find a ledge where the fence doesn't continue, drop down, move, drop down and wall run to make your way to the doorway across the gap. Walk in, make your way through avoiding traps to find the fifth upgrade pedestal.
* Upgrade Pedestal 6: Once you turn on the water in Garden works via turnstile, wall run up the wall behind it, walk in make your way through avoiding traps to find the sixth upgrade pedestal.
* Upgrade Pedestal 7: In the Prison area after you beat Thrall and make your way up. Make your way to the end of the left side and break a wall, you'll see a door. Head to the right side and midway throw you'll see another cracked wall. Break it hit the switch slow down time and make your way to the first wall you broke head throw and avoiding traps to find the sevenths life upgrade pedestal.
* Upgrade Pedestal 8: Inside the library when you make your way up from the walkways beneath it. You see a broken doorway, make your way throw it and get to the railings. You need to jump to the other one and instead of heading to the ledge to the left, head to the opposing doorway (which is still intact) Jump to the ledge and make your way to the right side, jump up, and go through to find your way to the eight life upgrade pedestal.
* Upgrade Pedestal 9: The ninth pedestal is located in the room in which you chase Shahdee and she shuts the door behind her. You are required to make your way up and to jump on a bar to open the door, as you make your way up you'll see a cracked grating. Come back here when you have the scorpion sword and break the grate to reveal a crate. Bring the crate out to the adjacent wall, climb up on it, wall run up and jump off to reach a ledge above it. Follow the area throw to make your way to the ninth upgrade pedestal.
* With all pedestals found you will be able to get the Water sword which is in the room before the throne room. It will be in the center. The Water Sword gives you an alternate ending as it is the only weapon capable of defeating the Dahaka.
Prince of persia Sands of time: Cheat: Classic Passwords
Submitted by cybertazz51
Unlock Prince of Persia 2
To find this goodie, you'll need to start from the Above the Baths save, once you have your new sword. Go down the stairwell that leads to a large carvernous area. After you make it through this area, you'll end up in a small room with Farah. There's a lever and gear in the center of the room. Turn it cockwise until it clicks twice. Both doors in the room are now closed, but you have also opened a secret door that you cannot see. Go to the wall directly opposite the entrance. Swing until you find a spot on the wall where your sword doesn't spark. Strike this area a few times to reveal a hidden room. Enter to unlock the game, which is now available from the main menu. Unlock Original Prince Of Persia Room
Start a new game with any profile. On the balcony where the game starts, do not go into the palace's room and instead, push in the left joystick and enter GREEN, BLUE, YELLOW, RED, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE, RED (A, X, Y, B, Y, A, X, B).
Submitted by Y2K
Unlock Original Prince of Persia
Beat the game and Prince of Persia 1 becomes available in the Extra Features menu.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum