Dark Station
Devil May Cry 2
EcheatZ
Game Zone
Jumbo Cheats
PC Cheats Codes

Game Score - Game Talk Discussion Forum
Gamers Talking About Games

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
help with the forest on Lord of the Rings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Score - Game Talk Discussion Forum Forum Index -> Xbox
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteelRevisTrain
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 11:03 pm    Post subject: help with the forest on Lord of the Rings Reply with quote

I must have missed something, but I cannot find Merry and Sam for the life of me in the forest... Could anyone possibly help me with this, or is it just that I'm lost forever? Thanks

Edited By : Admin
I have deleted your duplicate topic on the general gaming chat forum. Only post your messages once in the most appropriate forum, all others will always be deleted.
MaxxRonin
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you noticed the pathways that are blocked by what looks like a pile of sticks? if so hit the sticks with your walking stick and they will break. when they break walk on and you should notice a hollowed out tree stump. either A. stay away from it because whenever you get near it another spider comes out, and B. because you need to go by the stump to get to merry and pippen (who aren't together by the way) run by it when there are no spiders outside of the stump. when you run by a spider will come out. run quickly to either Merry or Pippen and tap x. he will opologize for getting lost and the game will progress. Right when it gets back to the game, run away or you will be attacked by the spider. do this for both people and when you find all three, you will see one more pathway blocked with a pile of sticks. break through it and progress. you are almost out of the forest. Good luck.

MaxxRonin
Duriel

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 9:09 pm    Post subject: LotR Old Forest...finding Sam spoilers Reply with quote

Spoilers for those who want to find their way through the Old Forest on their own:

Walking away from the gate, take the first right, then the first left to find Sam. You will need to knock down the sticks as MaxxRonin mentioned.

Leaving that area, the first path crossing you come to, a 4-way cross, go straight. (going right will take you back where you started, left will take you in a circle) From there, finding another hobbit (I can't remember if it's Merry or Pippin) is as simple as always turning left at every branch.

Finding the third hobbit and the way out of the forest is not so easy. Mapping really helps, if you can. The game will tell you that the trees are moving, but they aren't moving nearly as much as it seems. Mostly, there is one tree that moves right after you find all 3 hobbits that lets you get out of the forest.

If you need more help, post again.
trama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

op
trama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

op
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Score - Game Talk Discussion Forum Forum Index -> Xbox All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: